WooCommerce Open Close – Best Business Schedules Manager
Maintain Business schedules of your WooCommerce store easily with WooCommerce Open Close. Let your customers know about business schedules and restrict them from placing new orders while Store is Closed. Your customers might be in confusion with your business. Sometimes customer complete order and wait for the products cause he/she pay for the shipping too, But times passed on and passing nothing hear from your WooCommerce Store.
You are also not aware of this situation, what’s going on your customer’s mind. You may be offline or your shop might be off for that day. Like Ordering for a meal at midnight when your shop is closed. So this is a big trouble for running business with Transparency. No more business confusion. WooCommerce Open Close comes with a complete business hour/schedule management, completely hassle free. There is a free version available, please check that first before continuing with WooCommerce Open Close Pro version. Questions in mind please ask directly Our dedicated support team will contact you within shortest possible time.
More than one thousand stores (nearly two thousands) are using this awesome tool to manage less their stress with orders that comes during the off-time as well as they can handle multiple schedules for their shop for different seasons. It works with few simple steps – Create schedule (can add multiple sub-schedules in a day) for a week, set that as active. that’s it, store will be automatically opened or closed following that active schedule. How simple is that! isn’t it? Now your customers will not able to place any orders (this feature will be available automatically when you will use the pro version) and they will get a predefined message about your shut-off. Besides this, you can display your active schedule anywhere you want in your store front end. So be cool and start using this.
- Create unlimited business schedules
- Create unlimited sub schedules in same day
- Use shortcode to display schedule anywhere you want
- Different styles for displaying schedules
- Different styles for countdown timer on multiple places you want to show
- Custom message on each schedule with replacer text like – “We are closed now! Shop will reopen within %countdown%”
- Works on local time zone
- Notice bar to display store closing message
- Different popup effect, popup will come when customer try to order and store are closed
- Translations ready
- And many more….
- Customers will not able to place order when store is closed
- Instantly control opening and closing of WooCommerce store
- Empty cart when the shop become close automatically.
- Allow add to cart even shop is closed
- Allow / Disallow specific products to ignore business schedules and work as normal
- Frontend schedules management
THIRD PARTY PLUGIN SUPPORT – PRO FEATURES
- Dokan plugin support added.
- WC Marketplace support will be coming soon..
- WCFM Marketplace support will be coming soon..
USERS REVIEW ON WOOCOMMERCE OPEN CLOSE
Great plugin + Great support, everything very nice, no problems.
The best plugins for the OPENING TIMES. The best support is always ready to help. The plugin is wonderful, works flawlessly and is very convenient and easy to use.
Very good Plugin for a good price, BEST AND QUICK SUPPORT ! For the money you spend per year this plugin is exactly what you need, very good work guys and the updates are coming regularly. I had a problem to activate the Pro Version, the Support was answering my question asap (under 30 min) and was all the time very polite. In the end he solved the problem very easy and quick. I recommend this plugin and if you have any issues just contact the support they will help you out 🙂
🛠 Display single schedule anywhere you want
Here ‘id’ specify the schedule ID that you wanted to display using the shortcode. In free version you can achive this shortcode
🛠 Display frontend schedule manager
Using this shortcode you can add frontend schedules manager in any page. Admin will able to Create | Delete | Update schedules. This shortcode will be available on premium version only.
Woocommerce Open Close – Best Business Schedules Manager uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.