Problem with Pro activation

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins Forums WooCommerce Open Close Problem with Pro activation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terrell Thornhill
    Participant

Question: Just purchased. The download links you provided below do not work. What’s the preferred install method? Also, are these (below) different versions of the same plugin or are they each modules? Do each of them need to be installed?

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, Thanks for contacting support at Pluginbazar.

You need to install and activate the pro version as addon of WooCommerce Open Close, so please download the version woc-open-close-pro-1.0.0 then install and activate.

Let me know any other questions, Thanks and Regards

Terrell Thornhill
    Participant

Thanks. I got installed ok and checked your documentation at https://pluginbazar.com/docs/woocommerce-open-close/schedule-configuration/create-business-schedule/

There’s nothing there.

Terrell Thornhill
    Participant
    Terrell Thornhill
    Participant

In fact, there is no documentation available under your Docs section for WooCommerce Open Close.

Maybe I’m missing something (besides the documentation)?

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

We are working on it, hopefully in a week the page will be loaded. Till that time we will be happy to help you with forum support. Please let us know if you missed something on installation. Also after activating the plugin you will get instructions step by step on wp-admin notice bar. Did you notice that?

Waiting to hear questions if any from you. Thanks and Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.