Home Page Forums WooCommerce Open Close Plugin Pro Version not Working

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pluginbazar 4 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Author Posts

ctrujillo
Participant

Hello, I bought the pro version of the plugin and it does not work. I have WordPress and WooCommerce updated to the latest version. I would appreciate it if you were brief. Thank you

ctrujillo
Participant

Hello,

The problem that the plugin gives me is the following: I created the schedule and in the front-end I get the alert saying that the store is closed, but I do not hide the add button to the cart.

I am looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Pluginbazar
Keymaster

Hi,
Thank you for your brief. I am here to help you on this.

That means, when your shop is closed you get the close message on front end at the bottom with a bar. But Still visitors/customers can add product to cart and place order. Is this happening with you.

If so then can you please tell me, Did you replace the free version with premium version what you can download from the Pluginbazar.com?

Let me know please, waiting for your response so that I can help you more. Thank you

ctrujillo
Participant

Hello,

That’s right, that was my problem. It was an error of the last version of the plugin. I made a rollback of the plugin and with version 3.0.3 it does not give me that error. Now I have another problem. On Fridays when the store is open, he tells me that the store is closed. Friday has the same configuration as the other days.

I await your help.

Thank you

ctrujillo
Participant

Good Morning,
I still have the same problem. On Fridays and Saturdays, when the trade closes at 01:00 am, I still get the same error. The open store appears to me, but it does not allow to add a product to the cart. The other days work perfectly. The difference between the other days and these 2 days is that the other days close at 12:00 pm.

I think the plugin is quite expensive to have a correct support. I have had the same problem for 2 weeks without getting an answer.

Pluginbazar
Keymaster

Hi, Sorry for being late on your request.

Can you please try changing the time 12:00 to 11:59. Let me know what happens. If still the problem arise then I may need an access to see the problem from inside.

Waiting your feedback. Thank you

ivan
Participant

Hello.. I purchased the pro version, but I do not know how to activate it. It is asking me for an Envato code, but I bought it here. The purchase code that I am copying and pasting does not work. Can you please assist?

Thanks!

Pluginbazar
Keymaster

Hello @ivan,

Thank you for your query. I have created a separate support on your problem. Please find the solution through the link below.

Unable to activate pro version

Thanks again.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Pluginbazar.

ctrujillo
Participant

Good morning, I still have the same error.

The solution you have given me does not help me because when the closing time is at 12:00 pm there is no problem. The problem is when the closing time is at 01:00 am. What interval of hours do I have to put? If I put the interval from 08:00 p.m. to 01:00 p.m., it tells me that the store is closed.

I’m waiting.

Thank you.

Pluginbazar
Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. So the problem is with the time frame 08:00 PM – 01:00 PM

Basically the system is not able to mark this above format to identify. But there is a solution for this problem. You need to set 2 time frame for this in the below way.

1. 08:00 PM – 11:59 PM
2. 12:00 AM – 01:00 PM

This way you can get the solution. Let me know any more question, Thank you.

ctrujillo
Participant

Ok. I am going to try this solution.

Thanks!

mg
Participant

I have the problem with the pro version 3.03 that you can add products to cart even if these are not listed under allowed products and “allow add to cart” is set to “no” when shop is closed.
Please help, that´s why I ordered pro!

Pluginbazar
Keymaster

Hi @mg,
Thank you for your order.

Can you please download the premium version and delete the free from your WordPress then try the premium one what you downloaded from Pluginbazar.com

Let me know if you have still the problem. I am here to help you.

Waiting to hear from you, Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.