Fatal PHP error after activating

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins Forums WooCommerce Open Close Fatal PHP error after activating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Hello,

See error log, due to this my styling is gone after activating. How to solve?
    Note: i can send a direct url to the site, send me a mail if you want this.
    Regards Michel
    [Fri Oct 04 09:55:31.211247 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 859:tid 140035984606976] [client ….:52486] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WOC_Hooks::replace_product_link(), 2 passed in /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 3 expected in /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-content/plugins/woc-open-close-pro/includes/classes/class-hooks.php:132\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WOC_Hooks->replace_product_link(‘<div class=”add…’, Object(WC_Product_Simple))\n#1 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘<div class=”add…’, Array)\n#2 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/woocommerce/structure-wc-product-box.php(186): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_loo…’, ‘<div class=”add…’, Object(WC_Product_Simple))\n#3 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dum…\n’, referer: http://test.nl/dumpshop/wp-admin/

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, Thanks for writing us about this issue, We are investigating this, Hopefully within next 24 hours, you will have it fix or an update here.

Please wait for our next update, Thank you

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Hello,

I dont see a update yet. Do you have news for me, when is the new update expected?

Regard Michel

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Can you please try to update the plugin to the latest version, please try this and let me know what happened, I think it should solve the issue.

Waiting to hear back from you, Thank you

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Hello,

I have now Pro version 3.2.1, but how can i update? I don’t see a plugin update indicator there is a new version to install?

Regards Michel

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, Thanks for reaching out quickly.

There should a update notice by default as we released the update on wordpress.org. please refresh the plugins menu couple of times it may show you the update notice. But if you don’t see the update notice just deactivate and delete that version. Let me tell you step by step:

1. Remove the version 3.2.1 and install the version 4.0.0 from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woc-open-close/ or update to the latest version 4.0.0

2. Download the pro version from my account section on https://pluginbazar.com and install it as a separate plugin, I hope you have already a license key activated so no need to worry with activation.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Step 1 Done
    Step 2 I downloaded woc-open-close-pv-302.zip from Downloads under Myaccount. I upload it but it said that the plugin allready exists, so i can not upload it.

Doelmap bestaat al. /home/golddem17/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-content/plugins/woc-open-close/
    Plugin-installatie mislukt.

In the plugin page i see Woocommerce Open Close version 4.0.0, free version (the red Get Pro button is active).

Regards Michel

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, Sorry I think I missed something or mentioned wrongly.

You have to download the version woc-open-close-pro-1.0.0

Please try and let me know, Thanks

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Ok, totally missed that in the line off possible downloads in my account….

Free 4.0.0 active and Pro 1.0.0 active. Still the error.

[Wed Oct 16 09:50:54.104634 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 9389:tid 140036091655936] [client 86.92.225.208:53018] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WOCP_Hooks::replace_product_link(), 2 passed in /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 3 expected in /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-content/plugins/woc-open-close-pro/includes/classes/class-hooks.php:63\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WOCP_Hooks->replace_product_link(‘<div class=”add…’, Object(WC_Product_Simple))\n#1 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘<div class=”add…’, Array)\n#2 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/dumpshop/wp-content/themes/flatsome/inc/woocommerce/structure-wc-product-box.php(186): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_loo…’, ‘<div class=”add…’, Object(WC_Product_Simple))\n#3 /home/golddem17/domains/test.nl/public_html/du…\n’

Regards Michel

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the update. Let me look into it again.

I will post update about it by today. Thanks again and Regards

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Do you have a update for me?

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Hello,

Is there news?

Regards Michel

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

I updated to the new version, no difference.

Michel Hoksbergen
    Participant

Hello,

Please solve soon, i must go on, otherwise i have to look for another plugin/refund this one.

Regards Michel

Pluginbazar
    Keymaster

Hello, WooCommerce Open Close is now on 1.0.2 of Pro version. Please update to that version as we are not facing it on this version. And let us know about it. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.