This topic is about, If automatic updating pro version is not working in your pro version then, you might have an older version where the new license and version controller has not been included. Here is a guide on how you can update the pro version easily in the new version. So let’s get started.
We have updated the pro version’s license engine to our own hosted system rather than any third-party applications. This is why the pro customers will not get the one-click download feature for this version especially. But the good news is from this new version all the pro customers will get update notifications and a single click download feature.
Here we are showing one of our plugin Order listener for WooCommerce, but the process is the same for all other pro plugins from Pluginbazar.
Please follow the steps below for updating the pro plugin.
- At first please deactivate the previous version from your WordPress website.
- Now delete the older version from your WrodPress website.
- Now navigate to your Downloads in Pluginbazar and download the latest version of the plugin.
- Coming back to your WordPress website again and add the downloaded plugin as you do for a new plugin. You can see the below screenshot.
- After clicking on the Upload Plugin button, you will get to this screen and you need to select the downloaded plugin.
- Now activate the plugin in your WordPress website.
- Now you need to activate your license key to get regular updates with a single click and hassle-free as well as please be noted that, the pro features will not work until you activate the license key in the plugin.
- Now get your license key from Pluginbazar and copy it to use later on your website.
- Now use the copied key and activate that on your website.
- Here is the screen when you have successfully activated the license key.
- You can also manage your website and license key from the Pluginbazar license page as well.